For Design Provision ("we", "us", "our") the protection of personal data is of utmost importance. This document defines the legal grounds for processing personal data and the methods of its collection and use, as well as provides information on the rights of natural persons in force within the territory of the Republic of Poland. Please read the following information carefully.
1. WHO IS THE PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR?
The administrator of your personal data is DESIGN PROVISION S.C. Magdalena Kochanowska, Weronika Rochacka Gagliardi with its registered office in Warsaw at the following address: Filtrowa 70/33, 02-057 Warszawa, with NIP number 524-280-14-79 and REGON number 146695256, entered into the Central Register and Information on the Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland maintained by the Ministry of Enterprise and Technology, hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator".
2. WHAT ARE THE PURPOSE AND THE PERIOD OF COLLECTING AND PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data obtained by the Administrator is processed by him/her only with your consent (legal basis: Article 6(1)(a) RODO) for the purpose of:
- financial, tax and social security settlements with our employees and co-workers;
- proper performance of research conducted within the framework of projects carried out on behalf of business partners, i.e., market research concerning primarily consumer issues, including the evaluation of designed products and services (hereinafter referred to as "Research") and the preparation of the results (preparation of analyses, summaries, and reports from the Research).
The Administrator will use your personal data only during the term of the cooperation agreement or during the period in which you participate in the Research, and after the end of your participation only for the time necessary to conduct an analysis and prepare reports on the projects covered by the Research in which you participated. The processing period of your data will be clearly defined when you give your consent to the processing of your personal data but will not exceed 3 years.
3. WHICH PERSONAL DATA WILL BE PROCESSED?
We collect and process the following personal data:
a. Surname, forename(s)
c. Date of birth
e. Address of registration and residence
f. Telephone numbers
g. E-mail addresses
h. Identity document number
j. Address of tax office
k. Bank account number
The personal data specified in points h.-k. will be used by the Administrator exclusively for the purpose of financial, tax and social security settlements with our employees and co-workers.
In connection with your participation in specific Research, the Administrator may also take possession of other data resulting from the content of surveys, including special data, where such data are collected anonymously and processed solely for statistical purposes, and in the event that specific categories of data (sensitive data) are collected within the framework of specific Research, you will be informed of this prior to the commencement of the Research.
The course of the Research with your participation may also be recorded by means of video and audio recording devices (in the form of audio-video files), which may involve the recording of your image and voice and the recording of your answers to a survey. Audio-video files with the recorded course of particular Research will be stored by us during the period necessary for the analysis and preparation of reports from the project to which the Research relates, i.e., until the completion of the project, however, no longer than 3 years.
We would like to inform you that providing personal data before taking part in the Research is voluntary and is not a statutory requirement. However, if you do not provide this information, your participation in the Research may not be possible.
4. WHO WILL HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In the case of Research conducted by a Research Administrator, the Administrator will transfer your personal data to the following entities:
a) its employees and co-workers — solely for the purpose of establishing contact with you for the purpose of organizing and carrying out the Research;
b) entities providing advisory, consultative, audit, legal, tax, or accounting services to the Administrator — only if necessary and justified by the provisions of applicable law;
(c) providers of information technology, cloud-based software, hosting and website management services, data analysis, backup, security, and data storage.
If, exceptionally, due to the specifics of particular Research, there is the need to transfer some of your personal information to the Administrator's clients or contractors, you will be notified before the commencement of the relevant Research and asked for your prior consent to such transfer, indicating the purpose and scope of the transferred data.
We will not transfer your data to countries outside the European Economic Area ("EEA") or to countries that do not have special data protection laws in place.
5. WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE WITH REGARD TO PERSONAL DATA?
At any time, you can submit a request to the Administrator (concerning personal data), including a request to:
1) rectify (correct) your data;
2) delete your data processed unjustifiably or placed on the websites belonging to the Administrator;
3) limit the processing (suspension of data operations or non-deletion of data — pursuant to the submitted application);
4) enable access to your data, including a request to provide information on the data processed by the Administrator and a request to provide a copy of the data;
5) transfer the data to another administrator or directly to the requesting person (within the scope specified in Article 20 of the AROC).
The scope of each of the above rights and the situations in which they may be exercised result from the provisions of the law and you may exercise them by sending an e-mail to the following e-mail address of the Administrator: email@example.com
6. HOW CAN I COMPLAIN ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF MY PERSONAL DATA?
If you believe that the processing of your personal data by the Administrator violates the law, you may file a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
7. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
If you have any questions about how we use your personal data, you can contact us by e-mail or post at the following addresses:
DESIGN PROVISION S.C. Magdalena Kochanowska, Weronika Rochacka Gagliardi
Address of the registered office: ul. Żurawia 6/12 lok. 509, 00-503 Warsaw
Phone numbers: +48 502 070 393 +48 695 326 867
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. CHANGES IN PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY